One time BAT transfer from iOS to desktop

After the iOS 14 update, I tried to follow the instructions in this support article to transfer the BAT I earned on iOS to desktop, however there is no option for legacy wallet transfer. When I open the brave rewards menu it only has the option to enable Brave rewards or view rewards internal.

How do I transfer the BAT I earned to my desktop browser/wallet?

3 Likes

Can anyone help me with this?

2 Likes

I have the same problem. The Brave instructions for transferring from iOS device to desktop does not work for me. My iPhone does not provide an option to transfer out BAT. I can see"Rewards Internals which lists a Wallet Payment ID and Wallet Creation date. But there is not an option for a one-time transfer or any other type of transfer. Please help.

thanks

3 Likes

So frustrating, can anyone from Brave help?

1 Like

I am having the same problem. There is no Legacy Wallet option and no way of transferring my rewards via QR code to the desktop. :angry:

2 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue.

1 Like

I have the same issue as well.

I’m having the same problem here

Can anyone from Brave support help us out? It’s been over 10 days and multiple people are having the same issue with no response, getting pretty frustrating.

Still waiting for support here

Do this bro

Bro that has literally nothing to do what anyone is talking about in this specific thread. The option to send them to desktop is LITERALLY not there. There is no a single option to ever scan the qr code on the desktop what so ever and there is no legacy button

Hey man im having the same problem i evern re installed the app on ios. Brave hasnt responded to my email so i have no idea. Hopefully they might finally respond to one of these because this is crazy

[quote="[NOTICE] Update on iOS Transfer issues, post:5, topic:221707"]
Anyone who is still waiting on their transfer to go through at this point, please send me a DM with the following information:

1. Make the subject line of the DM iOS transfer information so I can easily see it.
  2. Send your wallet payment ID found on the brave://rewards-internals page – even if you’ve already sent this to me before, please send it again to avoid any confusion.
  3. Whether or not you installed Brave and enabled Rewards on iOS after December, 15th 2020 .
    [/quote]

You can carefully read:
Anyone who is still waiting on their transfer to go through at this point, please send me a DM with the following information:

1. Make the subject line of the DM iOS transfer information so I can easily see it.
  2. Send your wallet payment ID found on the brave://rewards-internals page – even if you’ve already sent this to me before, please send it again to avoid any confusion.
  3. Whether or not you installed Brave and enabled Rewards on iOS after December, 15th 2020 .

And then I did that and they fixed mine.

I was having the same issue, no button in my ios… so better give it a shot.