One specific web page has error - "Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error" private tab page loads fine

Description of the issue: I login to Xero.com (bookkeeping software) and I click to open a link to any invoice and I get an immediate error:

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3. I log in Xero.com, go to Business > Invoices > create new OR click to open a draft OR click to open an existing or paid invoice.

Reproduces how often: all the time

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): v 1.42.88 chromium: 104.0.5112.82

Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question: Windows 10 Pro up to date

Additional Information: I did restart Brave browser (Windows 10) as I noticed it had an update pending. I don’t know for sure if this is what is causing the issue, though as I did not login to Xero and look at invoices for a few days before that update. It worked fine before.
I cleared all browsing data within 7 days (issue started 3 days ago) and no help. I can access it fine on any other browser or if I open a Private Tab (incognito).

Belated welcome to the community. I am posting a link to another topic that I think is related to yours. If you are still having a problem, you may want to review that topic and/or post a reply in that topic to let them know you are experiencing the same problem. Include a link to this topic in your reply.

Since there has not been any responses recently (about 3 weeks), you may just want to review the above topic for troubleshooting steps. It would probably help if you post the same information requested there by support here. You can then just tag the moderators for help.

Hi, Chocoholic,

I don’t see the link?

That is strange. Reposting as just text to see if that helps. Not sure why the link isn’t displaying correctly for you!

Xero invoice tab etc not working anymore

Thanks! Now it worked

1 Like