On Mac OS 10.11.3, Not bringing up verified sites

52%20PM

inverse is a verified site, yet doesn’t show up as such for me. I’m unable to make payouts.

Brave 0.23.31
V8 6.7.288.46
rev 3148ace
Muon 7.1.5
OS Release 15.3.0
Update Channel Release
OS Architecture x64
OS Platform macOS
Node.js 7.9.0
Brave Sync v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent 67.0.3396.103

Anything? Payment due in 24hrs and yet again i won’t be able to contribute.

Why won’t you be able to contribute?

Also the site is showing up as verified for me. Have you tried removing and re-adding the site? (note if you do this you will lose the amount of time spent).

20%20PM

cc @Mattches

It shows as verified for me as well.
Its my understanding that the contribution would still go through as long as funds/wallet is up to date.

I’ve had my own funds in there plus the promotional BAT and the balance never changes, except for when the free BAT expires. It hasn’t processed a payout yet for me and it’s been 4-5 months.

@ssoares76

Could you post the following:

• a screenshot of your payments page (everything above the table showing your sites)
  • while on the payments page, click on the gear icon and post a screenshot of what shows up on that popup

If you don’t want to post these images you can message them to me and @Mattches directly, that’s fine too :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Lauren

Welp, looks like Inverse is checked now. :grinning: But here’s the info you asked for anyway. Wills till report back if funds aren’t deducted.

that 31.37 BAT has been there since February

Hi @ssoares76

Glad inverse.com is showing the verified icon but it looks like the same screenshot got posted twice :slight_smile: Could you post the screenshot from the gear icon when you get a chance?

Also, one thing to keep in mind, if you claim additional BAT (from the claim my free tokens button) your ‘Next contribution’ date will get pushed back. This is done intentionally - just a heads up!

We did have some known issues with folks not being able to contribute but I believe those should be resolved. However, I’d like to follow your scenario closely and see what happens in case we’ve found another case of contribution not going thru. Unfortunately it looks like thats about a month away, but I won’t close this post. Feel free to ping @Mattches or myself with questions or to report back once we get to your contribution date.

Best,
Lauren

Thanks @ssoares76! Everything on the two screenshots you shared looks good. Let’s see what happens come your contribution time.

Best,
Lauren

8/18 was my scheduled payout and it still has not went through. Nothing in the history for payments, either.

Hi @ssoares76

Thanks for reporting back. I’m not sure what’s wrong. Could you please follow these instructions:

Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/brave
In this folder open the ledger-state.json file (you can just use a text editor, you will not be saving any changes)
Locate the paymentId and send that in a direct message to me (if you click on my name, you’ll see a popup with a blue message button, you can use this to open a message with me directly)

Thanks!
Lauren

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.