On android when i try to verify wallet it says "Something went wrong. Please try again." on uphold

I cant withdraw my bat tokens on android due to uphold error. Uphold said contact brave.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

yes i just passed the test

Try this.

1 Like

It doesnt do anything when I click on the Verify Wallet button it just keeps loading like this

Are you sure you are verified at Uphold? If you log into your Uphold account, go to your profile page and at the bottom you will see the date verified.

This topic has a screenshot example.

Verified on 03/17/2022

Is your full address entered in the Address section? Users from non-USA countries can get their wallets verified without a full address but Brave will not connect unless the address is complete.

Also, I should have asked first, but are you in a Brave supported region?
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

And finally
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

FYI all the bolded questions are from the template found in the editor at Rewards Support category when you create a new topic.

Yes supported region USA. Full address is there. No vpn

Have you tried clearing history/cache and restarting Brave?

I just noticed on one of your screenshots this was a creator account. I do not know anything about creator accounts. If there isn’t any troubleshooting documentation that can help you troubleshoot your problem, you should DM the moderators with a link to this post and your email address.

Edit: Add link to Creator Help Center articles.

2 Likes

clearing history/cache worked. thank you a lot.

1 Like

This fixed it for me. Communities are awesome. Thanks Chocoholic, if I ever see you in real life, I will use my bat to treat you to some good Swiss Chocolate Bar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This solution worked for me. Thank you very much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.