Old PSA, what to do if no payment yet

So maybe they just can’t pay the bats anymore because of the crypt crash? Many dms = many unpaid users.

• List item

Curious, are you using the same verified wallet for all three devices @carlish ?

Yes exactly! Tipping @Saoiray for his excellent posts :slight_smile:

Yes I do
And on january I got the rewards for all three same devices

1 Like

I’m still waiting for January payment still. My info was delivered 8 days ago according to my post here. What’s the solution others have found?

@jdrone411 There’s a lot being done. One thing to reference you to in knowing about action being taken would be below:

But if it’s been 8 days and you haven’t heard from them, it never hurts to tag @Mattches and @steeven . I do know they have had a high volume of messages and issues, especially with users from Russia and Ukraine writing in and complaining about Uphold and Gemini not being able to service them at this time. Even though that has nothing to do with Brave, it’s been a LOT of people complaining to Brave. sigh

2 Likes

Already did message both of em ( @Mattches and @steeven ) with the required data a week ago I think but still waiting. Thank you

1 Like

Hi @jdrone411, please see my reply.

i didn’t received nd i wonder why some uphold account doesn’t receive payment? even though they are legit, CDD ok status (i speak for myself)

I go for 3 weeks and I still do not receive any response. How long is the wait ?

You messaged @steeven or @Mattches advising them you had not received payment and then provided them your Wallet Info as they often request? All of it in a DM and not a forum post? If so, then I’d say tagging like here is good to follow up. Overall I tell people try to wait 7-10 days after sending a message to then message them again to ask if any updates, as it’s a good reminder. Just do it in a friendly way and be patient they do.

1 Like

Waiting for your reply

Thank you

Yeah, I added both but still no response 2 weeks later. Hoping they will eventually get to me…

I stopped getting ad views for about a month now and (like many) still haven’t receive last month’s payment. So what’s the best option? Do I just wait until things get fixed via update? If so; is there a expected time frame for when the next update will happen? (Hopefully someone replies to this)

Hello. Messaged @steeven 11 days ago with all the info and CC’d @Mattches with no reply yet. I’d appreciate help, thanks.

Thanks @Jero, reviewing your DM now.

1 Like

@Matches and @steeven 14 days ago, I sent you a message with my wallet information. I didn’t get my January BATs. Could you help?

Me too, I also made a post and also a pm…

@Matches and @steeven 14 days ago, I sent you a message with my wallet information. I didn’t get my January BATs. Could you help?

Now I have this message…

@Uneak Yeah, I see you’ve been trying to reach out since January and no response. I see after your 2 posts in January, you started only to comment on other people’s Topics. I think this is where it got skipped over a little. I’m not sure why you haven’t received a reply from @Mattches or @steeven though.

Btw, what region are you in? And you said never use VPN or anything, right?

1 Like

I’m in France, I’ve already used a vpn but I don’t know when… I’m also crossing the border, I don’t know if it can be useful for you.

Thank for your reply