Old brave bookmarks impossible to import here! how come?

I have an older version (THAT I PREFER!!!) of Brave… How come I cannot import, in this version, the bookmark I made in the old version… totally illogical.

When I click NOW to the downloaded file that I saved on my computer, it gives me “this” new version NOW (not the old version that I still have, so I have 2 versions and cannot find back the old version) and I do not know where to find the version I had first that I would like to re-put (the old version is degrading itself!!! many functionalities do not work well now but I do not dare to uninstall this version that I like.
Here is the version that is my old one:
Version 1.28.105 Chromium: 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I FIND RIDICULOUS NOT TO BE ABLE TO TAKE MY OLD BRAVE BOOKMARK INTO THIS NEW VERSION!!! I can only import from other browsers (when it is imported, this browser will choose to take the bookmarks that is there, NOT the BRAVE bookmark that I have imported in it, since it is a secondary bookmark marked as imported!)
It will take me hours to open every single favorite in my old version, paste it here and remake by hand the whole bookmark.
I am 72 yrs old and not so expert in electronics!!! Please forgive my bad English (I am french canadian). Here is a printscreen of the old version info.

Is there a way to fix this problem? Thank you for your help and support

I do not fully understand what you are saying, why do you not want to update to the latest Brave browser?