Okay a web site i use has become unusable on the new update

Im guessing compatibility has jumped out the windows but the site i am referring to is https://www.fimfiction.net/ (side warning nothing is bad about the site but if you hate Bronies take caution while seeing if i am having compatibility issues.)

Could you provide more details as to what has become unusable on the site? I am able to open the site and browser across contents

It freezes and and sometime if not most times crashes after i exit the page or log in i dont have any full idea of what is causing it i just know its happening.

Could you please provide the device details and Andriod version you are running. I don’t see any issues on my Android device running Android 5.0.1

Im running on a Nvidia Shield Tablet k1 and android version 7 so android N.

cc: @serg for comments

@Headphone what Brave version is on your device? I don’t see any issues as well on that website with my Android 7 device. The latest version is 1.0.16. Could you also check do you have any problems with Brave’s shields turned off? Thanks.

hey @serg im on the latest version and i turned off the shield and it works fine so im guessing its to do with that.

@Headphone, could you do a favor for us? Could you check what of the shields exactly does cause that problem? Thanks.

Ad-blocking and HTTPS everywhere seem to be the shields that are the cause i tested the one at a time on the defaults.

Okay mind change its not even the shield that is crashing the app and site @serg its something but i cant find out what and yes its the only site that does that.

@Headphone it looks like something device related. Does it work in Chrome without any problems?

Every browser kinda works chrome is the fastest but firefox,opera, and other popluar browser i have tried with adblock runs the site with no problem. So brave has a thing against nvidias software im guessing. And im talking about the app of course not you guys.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.