October Rewards disappeared which were sceduled to arrive on 8th October!

Yeah this issue is happening with almost all brave users & creators, I think the best we can do is raise our query & wait till the devs. fix the glitch.

2 Likes

I’m also having the same problem, I’m not getting my october bonus even though there was prompt line +3.5 BAT

1 Like

That’ll not help resolve this issue coz. till now the devs. or any of the Brave admins must’ve seen this issue happening with almost everyone & there are more than 25 topics/ threads regarding this issue which is more than enough to draw their attention, they must be trying to fix this issue ASAP, last time also they did restore our rewards when the same issue occured. I am also frustrated but will keep Patience until tomorrow, then think of any other method.:+1:

2 Likes

I have no claim button and my rewards for last month disappeared. How do I see what is pending? Brave rewards appears to be a scam.

Another here who did not receive October payout… 3.5BAT went poof.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using?
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19043.1288]
[Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)] latest

Is your browser wallet currently verified?

Yes - Gemini

Are you using a VPN?

No

Are you in a supported region?

Yes. USA

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?

Yes

1 Like

You guys are getting rewards? I haven’t got September rewards yet, now the october one is lost too. Devs Are’nt replying dm.

1 Like

I have the same issue, October rewards meant to be paid yesterday, now showing zero

1 Like

i think everyone is having issues with brave rewards no payout for october and no record of bats earned so disappointing we cant even get a response or explaination.

1 Like

@gabri92 @Hardrada Verified wallet payouts are pending still for Uphold and not fully processed for Gemini

I don’t know about the unverified wallets :confused:

Hope this helps some. GL

1 Like

well i havent gotten for 1 of my unverified wallet or my verified uphold wallet both are windows computers plus no record of my earnings so no idea how much is surpose to be paid

I dont think its a bug or an issue its just the way it works atm. When the payments are processing the +(whatever amount) you see disappears but your rewards are still on the way it just takes up to a week to fully pay out and it can be random i.e one month you might get it early next month you might get it late. Its the way it is.

@Cameron990 There are over 7 million active users on Brave. This is A LOT of payouts/transactions

2 Likes

I have a similar issue too, 6.5 BAT (est) disappered. I am Gemini-linked so waiting until the processing payments message updates before I get too annoyed.

I think the main issue here is that everyone got a countdown clock to when their rewards would be recieved. When the countdown clock of you’ll recieve X BAT in Y days expired and their BAT payment total was erased, people freaked out. If everything is going as intented, its really poor messaging from the Brave team.

2 Likes

they should at least keep the pending message active to avoid confusion and spam in forums people prefer security and assurance.

3 Likes

Is this system not automated? Is this being done manually? I could understand if it is manual, but why can’t it be automated?

It would be nice if the browser would show the status of payments and keep the pending amount displayed. You would eliminate 99% of these concerned posts.

What I’d really like to know is how my PC, which I use a lot gets 0.25 BAT in rewards total over about 4 months while my Chromebook, which I rarely use, is sitting at 3.5 BAT right now (which I can’t withdraw).

1 Like

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

VERY good point and one that I always forget. The usage isn’t going down, either.

1 Like

i created wallet october 6th and use till now but still not paid. so December 7th I will be paid the rewards of October and November?

Why does the update page say “Verified Uphold Wallets Payouts Complete,” yet it says “payments are still processing” right above that. So which is it- are Uphold payouts complete, or processing? I haven’t recieved mine yet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.