October Publisher Payout Megathread

Help me

HELP ME ! SOON finish on 8 December

@Asad
Hey buddy, my account is currently under review. I have been waiting 2months for my payouts… I emailed you guys a few days ago, but I’m in desperate need for the money to cover expenses that are related to how I operate my expeditions as mentioned in my email. I need money to clear my debts for the reasons stated in the email, If there is anything you could do it would be very much appreciated… If not I understand. Its just a huge cost that I would need to cover out of my own pocket, I spent so much of my hard work and dedication into my programs.
I would love to hear back from you guys…

The account has been under consideration for more than two months!I send emails and emails to the given address without any answer. How long should I have to wait? I promote your Browser with all my users and make you earn hundreds of faithfull users, maybe thousands! I mean, it’s not really professional from your side not to check in time that kind of issue, even if you are a small team, take decisions, improve your scripts and do something

Hi, please reply me now

Sir the Suspended problem still didn’t get fix. Please help me sir

Yup still waiting for my october payment. Wasted me time on this!

I tried to contact you like 3 months ago , 0 support , I love brave but this is too much.

1 Like

and me too from august.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.