October Publisher Payout Megathread

Ugh. Brave BAT balance STILL not showing up at uphold. uphold support said it would be resolved November 1st, and lo-and-behold still 0.00 BAT as of today. I’ve never gotten BAT @ uphold over the three+ months using brave.

The rate should be new. Last day for 5 USD confirmations was 30th SEPT(confirmed on 30th OCT), so after that from 1st OCT it should be tiered 1 USD to 7,5 USD. I also have this bug, but it seems BAT is adding correctly :slight_smile:

Good I do not understand very well the group picture tells me 0 confirmed.
It will be that this month I paid all the back bats for example they did not pay me the month September for not being verified in uphold and the month of October when I was already verified in uphold they did not pay me for the new release. And how much would that be in dollars?

2 Likes

i don’t know current conversion but definite wait for the nov 8th payout

2019-11-05_232524

I have received 60+ BAT in tips and 1 confirmed but there is only this showing, why ?

FYI, the ads payouts went out just now – expect a small delay in getting them :slight_smile: If there are any problems please let us know here!

3 Likes

The rate applied would be the newer tiered rates in this instance.

Did you zip an email to suspensions@brave.com? Please PM me and I can take a look for you.

Hi there – I’ll take a look for you. Keep in mind there is a minimum balance of 5 BAT in order to qualify for payout (with publisher balances, at least). The fact that you haven’t gotten ANY BAT is a little concerning though. Can you PM me the email address you use to login to rewards (if you’re a verified publisher, that is?)

does it mean pre tier bigger rate will apply only upto 30oct confirmations ) :roll_eyes:

I have a private message for him

accumulated 13.60 bat in estimated pending rewards till november 5 which is the payout date but didnt see any claim button and today november 6 i didnt see any ads why ?? need my pending balance in my account i verified my uphold account but didnt see claim button and not seeing ads from today please help

a lil above on this thread page🙄

bro i understand that but i am not able to see any claim button and i am not seeing any ads from today

just see the pending estimated rewards bro

Hi, I have noticed that my balance is now lower than this morning? I am missing 38.5 BAT and also my payment for November 05… any ideas what is going on??

2 Likes

Hello!

My Payout is still pending, is there anything I can do?

24%20AM

1 Like

Hi there, I just wanted to say that my pending BATs were erased today, not to mention that I didn’t get them on the 5th of November, as announced, even though my Uphold wallet was verified a few months ago. Any tip on next steps would be kindly appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

Same I lost 7 tokens for the October. And also my October payment on November 5th changed to December 5th!!!

Jup, thats the reason some are having almost 300 confirmations in OCT and low amount of BAT, since there is a new rate already. BUT if there was install till 30th Sept and this user gets confirmed on 1st NOV or later, you will get old rate. And also if there is install after 30th Sept and user gets confirmed on 31st OCT or later, you will get new rate.

If I’m correct, you will receive those BAT (from referrals) on the 8th of every month :v: