October payment disappeared

It was supposed to add BAT to my balance, but this amount has not been added, the future “add” notice is no longer there, as well as the payment that was supposed to be “PENDING” in the Uphold is 0.00. First time receiving direct from Uphold here, is this how it works or is there a problem with that?

1 Like

They should go into your Uphold account over the next few days. From experience they disappear from ‘due to be paid’ and then a week or so later suddenly appear in your wallet. Its another of those oddities that Brave Rewards has.

3 Likes

If you go to your uphold account and click on Brave Browser Rewards, look and see what dates you actually received rewards from other months. Most of mine have been received on the 8th, even tho payout is on the 7th. My wallet and uphold like many others today when logging on today shows 0.0 BAT. I am assuming it will pop up sometime based on when I have previously received deposits after payout. Give it some time and see my guy :slight_smile:

umm. yea i realize how dumb that sounds now since this is your first month receiving direct to uphold. XD

I would still wait and see. Lots are having this same result atm.

… Why does there have to be a ticker that shows how many times I have had to go back and correct my terrible spelling lol - Maybe I am the only one who can see it tho… hmm

3 Likes

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

@steeven Keep up the hard work my guy !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.