October Ads Payout Megathread

This is the official support thread for Ads payouts in the October/November 2019 timeframe. Please direct any issues related to this month’s Ads payouts here.

Dear Brave users and creators:

We sincerely apologize for the confusion regarding this month’s publisher/creator payouts, as well as this month’s Brave Ads earnings payout for users. The sheer volume of payments this month created a number of issues for us that we will be working hard to resolve.

We identified a few common issues related to Ads payouts:

1. Anyone whose BAT balance has suddenly dropped or zeroed out should fully exit and restart the Brave client. Make sure to completely exit out of the program and try again. This should fix most of the cases here – if not, please let us know and we’ll dig into your account!

2. Ads payouts have now fully completed (including retroactive Ads payouts from past balances). If you didn’t get paid, email us the details (see the below instructions on writing in).

3. If you’re expecting an Ads payout you didn’t get, you may be in an unsupported region. Brave Ads payouts are only available to those residing in supported regions.

If you are a Brave browser user who did not receive your Brave Ads earnings (or, your earnings from previous months still have not been transferred to your linked Uphold account), and none of the above apply to you, please email us at ads-payment-issues@brave.com with the subject line “October Ads payment missing”.

With your email, please include:

1. Your country (the country in which your browser is active)
  2. Go to brave://rewards-internals on your affected browser and cut/paste the details into the email. Do not share this data on public threads!
  3. If you have a verified Brave Rewards user wallet, the email associated with your verified Uphold account.

Email is the fastest way to communicate with us and get your issue resolved. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

7 Likes

Windows 10
Brave Version 0.70.123 Chromium: 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Uphold status: Verified (October)

Hello Brave team/community.

I’ve been using Brave and earning BAT from October. My Uphold account is verified. My BAT from the browser has yet to reach my Uphold account. I find this strange since the payout date is the 5th of every month.

The BATs that I had are disappeared, remaining only the BATs after 5th of November.

My Uphold account:

Any ideas?

Mentioning also to support team: @steeven

Thanks.

1 Like

I had the same problem

1 Like

In the month of October, I viewed 100+ ads. But the rewards did not come to my account.
Please Help me to solve this problem.
Two screenshots

attached.

Windows 10
Brave v0.70.123
Uphold status: Verified

I’ve been using Brave and earning BAT for a few months. My Uphold account was just verified 30 days ago. My BAT from the browser has yet to reach my Uphold account. I find this strange since the payout date is the 5th of every month. Any ideas?

*Edit Logged into my Uphold account and as soon as I did the funds successfully transferred. Not sure if I just needed to login or if someone saw this thread and helped me out. Thanks!

3 Likes

Windows 10
Brave Nightly v0.74.20 (Chromium 78.0.3904.97)
Uphold status: Unverified

Dumb question time.

My Brave Rewards loot appears as expected on brave://rewards, but not on Uphold:

1. Is this because my Uphold account is unverified?
  2. The amount of KYC info Uphold asks for verification is unsettling. Is it possible to transfer BAT to a normal BAT Ethereum wallet without Uphold?

Yes. If your account is not verified, you won’t get BAT deposited into your Uphold account.

In order to comply with international law, we are required to have our customers KYC before they can withdraw BAT. Apologies for the inconvenience. A verified Uphold account is the only way for you to get your BAT out at this time.

3 Likes

My uphold account is completely Verified. However when I go to withdraw funds into my account, it will says to verify wallet. I click on that and it brings me directly into my verified uphold wallet and says I do not have any BAT even though I have 111 BAT in my browser.

1 Like

Hi,

Still my BATs are not in my verified wallet. Also, sent an email to ads-payment-issues@brave.com some days ago.

Any help?

Thanks.

1 Like

Пожертвуйте 50 BAT. g

Hi Asad sir I found you only respective reply support here. I love use brave but I can’t find out why my ads not showing? Is this Nationwide? I download both mobile and desktop and keep backup at beta version . But still I can’t find out what is problem?

do you have any other way to withdraw BAT that earned from ads except uphold wallet. now or in the near future do you have plan to directly withdraw BAT from browser to wallet address in order to maintain the full privacy of users. for the time being the brave is not privacy respected as its all users disclose their KYC to its wallet partner Uphold. brave browser Slogan is not what it should be