OANN not displaying correctly in sheilds up mode

Not quite sure what all that means above I’m just an idiot user looking for an unbiased web browser, that allows safe browsing. It’s nice to see someone at least trying. The first thing I tried to do was open a tab for OANN, One America News Network. It is a news feed and has pics and videos. None of that shows.
Well two ads showed and the story titles showed. Until I took off your shields, ( the selling point of your site) nothing would show up.

@PaulM, can you tell me what version of Brave you have installed (type About:Brave in the URL bar, copy/paste) and what operating system you’re using?

I ask because I’m able to visit OANN without issue:

Using Windows 10

About Brave:
Brave: 0.23.105
V8: 6.8.275.24
rev: 9a46f8f5cb22a9daf2af21989aed25911aa6f839
Muon: 8.0.9
OS Release: 10.0.17134
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 68.0.3440.84

All Shields settings enabled.

Windows 10 using Bing as searcher.

Brave: 0.23.104

V8: 6.8.275.24

rev: b454a4a99934c4aa27fbe2effc5f72ce92e3266b

Muon: 8.0.8

OS Release: 10.0.17134

Update Channel: Release

OS Architecture: x64

OS Platform: Microsoft Windows

Node.js: 7.9.0

Brave Sync: v1.4.2

libchromiumcontent: 68.0.3440.84

Well there it is. Seems I’m 1 behind you. However I just can’t explain why the pics and vids don’t show up but two ads did and the titles under each pic did.

One other question if I may. Where is the sign in? Seems it always goes to the screen offering the Brave download, which I already have. I did not want to make it my default until I figure out how it works. At present I have 3 browsers. Yours which I am learning, IE so I can view my outlook mail account securely, it has problems in Bing, and Bing for non essential stuff like FB and poker.

Anyway I have taken too much of your time. By the way I do have an idea which will allow your Brave to wipe the floor with all other search engines. I might share it with y’all, but I have found most are not open to new ideas of doing things.

Thanks for helping.

Paul

We have a section for you to put feature requests in right here
:slight_smile:

Can you elaborate a bit on this part:

I’m not quite sure what you mean by “sign in”?
If you’d like to discuss this further, feel free to message me directly or start a new topic.
I’m going to close this thread for now. Thank you!