Having running the latest version of both iPadOS and Brave on my iPad Pro, these issues have been annoying to say the least:
- On YouTube, page randomly freezes while playing or scrolling down to the comments.
- I can’t access my YouTube account settings after tapping on the channel icon. It simply expands a white column (by default, you’d see change to Night theme, change account, channel settings, etc…) that stays on loading forever.
- Certain sites won’t load, or simply display incorrectly even with Shield down. For instance, https://mellowads.com (Bitcoin advertising network) returns a white page while https://wtfskins.com (gambling site) is forced into the first quadrant of the page after disabling the Shield, otherwise nothing shows up.
- Pre-roll ads still show on YouTube, although they are “paused” before the video plays, with every annotation appearing right away, including the ‘Skip Ad’.
- When playing a YouTube video and switching to another tab, sometimes the audio stops playing at random even with the progress bar continuing, or simply disappears from the Notification Center.