November Rewards not calculated

Hello, today I am surprised that my BAT counter was not reset on 01/12/2022 (i have a virtual machine “VMWare”) and it does not mention what I accumulated in November and what I should earn after 7 days :

2022-12-01_120911

In fact, I should have had like this :

2022-12-01_105321

Please help me.

Tri opening and closing broswer or refresh. It will show. Even if it doesn’t, nothing to worry. It will come next month along with rewards of dec.

I closed and opned the browser, i cleared the cache and i restart the system but the issue is steel not solved. I hope that you are right and it will comes with rewards of december. Thank you for answering me

Hello,

Please DM me your Rewards Payment ID and I can take a look.

Thanks!

1 Like

But the payment ID is confidential, isn’t ?

It is always good practice to keep identifiers safeguarded.

However, the Rewards Payment ID is used to determine status of your Rewards profile.

Alternatively, you can fill out this form: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047

Thank you

Thank you Evan123 for answering me so quickly. I just sent a ticket to brave support.

1 Like

Hi Evan123 :slightly_smiling_face:

Since now 5 days that I sent a ticket to the support of brave without receiving a response. So I would like you to help me solve my problem and I’ll send you my payment ID for you to take a look. but before that, I would like to know what you mean by DM in your message.

Happy to look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your ticket number.

Thanks!

How can i get my ticket number ?

You must’ve got it on the mail ID you provided when filing the ticket.

what can i do if don’t have it ? Should I submit another ticket ?

It’ll be somewhere in the emails. Lol. Idk if you should submit another ticket.

I found it :grin: thank u SmartyAadi.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.