November payout

hi…it’s 2 month no payout…why?

Which payout? Did you asked as publisher or user?

I think you should change your deposit currency to BAT. I too had set to INR but later changed it to BAT and I received it.

i dont receive my pay.out this nov.

Waiting

Kuya barya lang yan kumpra sa iba

@Asad @Mattches @steeven @mandar

I have the same problem and payouts in ETH.
2 days ago stood there, next payout on 8 November, now it says 8th December. I have 90 BAT pending.
From Brave Publishers.

Hi, I have the same problem. I did not receive a payment for November. There is a payment for October, and all my funds have been postponed for December. So it should be?

Screen

Hi, I have the same problem. I did not receive a payment for November. There is a payment for October, and all my funds have been postponed for December.

2 months and no deposit…

What this means is that payments for the amounts specified are going on and you should receive them - we are talking tens of thousands of payments so not all accounts will be paid at the same time. If you were on our review list you would not have been able to get to the dashboard so you guys are fine. It has been a rough week at Brave for payouts, bear with us.

Despite looking at the totality of payments this week, we will be done with making payments to everyone that is not under review. Thank you for your patience.

Best, Mandar

1 Like

Is my payment also in process? even my late payments from August to this month

Closed as duplicate of October Payout Megathread

Maria - the statements show that your payments were deposited. Please check your Uphold account, the BAT should be there. Thank you.

1 Like