November BAT not received in Uphold Account

November Ads reward was not received yet, Even there is not showing anything about November rewards. Please help me.

I have the same issue. My phone is with Uphold and my laptop with Gemini and neither was paid out for November 2021. Additionally, the notification which says X.XXX Bat(s) will be processed within the next X day(s)" is no longer showing anymore.

Can an admin comment on what we do in this situation. I still have my ad history so can partially prove I should have been paid out but there is no clear steps to take to resolve this.

Can an admin or mod comment on the steps to take to get the BAT one has earned when it has seemingly been lost.

@SaltyBanana my wallet ID is:
Wallet payment ID: d41c1ee7-f267-4407-8d56-48a936f5d21b

I’ve been receiving my payments to my Uphold account each month faithfully with No Problem. It’s been Great!!! But I had the same problem for November, it told me I would be paid in 5 days then it got all the way down to 1 day and then Nothing. What is going on??

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.