I don’t know where this should go. Please recommend a more appropriate category. This is just to notify -someone- and not a request for help.
Notification1: Mudrex ad notification
What I got: Received a Mudrex ad notification for the Christmas 2021 campaign.
What I expected: I expected to see the mudrex.com landing page.
- I had a Mudrex ad notification and clicked it because it said something about free coins.
- The page did not load and a “Sorry Page is Missing”/“Try Wayback Machine?” error displayed across top of page.
- I disabled script blocking in Shields and the page loaded.
- URL of page was: https://mudrex.com/auth/signup/?referral_code=BRAV1437&utm_source=brave&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=christmas_2021
- I did earn BAT for this ad notification.
Operating System and version: Windows 10 Build 19043.1466
Brave: Version 1.34.81 Chromium: 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Notification2: FYI about broken links in the in editor instructions (pane to the right when open a new topic)
- Broken Links: Get an " Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private." error