NOTICE - We are shutting down the Extension Requests category!

Hello, Community!

On behalf of the team I’d like to thank anyone who took the time to post here at let us know what they want to see included in Brave. This category had over two thousand requests and hundreds of thousands of unique views - very impressive!

As much as we appreciate your feedback, the time has come to put this category to rest as we are no long accepting extension requests. Not because we don’t want to make your requests available, but because we’re making all of them available.

With the release of our Developer Build, we’ve made Brave compatible with nearly all extensions from the web store. Support for extensions will be here to stay as we move forward towards Brave Beta, and eventually Brave 1.0 by the end of the year. We appreciate all your support and continued patience as the team worked to make this possible.

If you feel strongly that a topic you created in this category has not been addressed or warrants a second look, please message me directly and I’d be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Enjoy your privacy everyone!

7 Likes
Include KeePass for password management
Plugins to add to Brave
ZeroNet Based Extension Store
Enpass - Password Manager Addon Request
A question related to extensions
Okta Extension Integration
Extension to control and enhance volume levels if requiered
Extension request?
Need seoquake extension for brave
closed #2