NOTICE: Users verified with Uphold who have not received payment

never have that lucky !

@Mattches I didnā€™t receive my March paymentsā€¦ Iā€™m verified Uphold user and iā€™m waiting for 14 BATā€¦ Can you help me please ?

Thanks

Lets hope that we all receive april rewards next month with out any problems

There is no indication on my rewards card about the pending April rewardsā€¦ Usually there is an indication as to when will the monthā€™s accumulated rewards would be sent on the rewards card on the landing page.

anybody facing same issue?
Hopefully my April rewards arenā€™t lostā€¦ 5+ BAT :confused:

@utopian It can take a few hours. This may be relevant, what is your time zone?

still no MArch rewards !!!

2 Likes

I was never mad about there being problems. I was never mad about not getting my BAT. I grow more mad by the day with their utterly abysmal lack of any sort of honest communication. How many times have they said ā€œUphold payouts complete, everything doneā€ and then to completely ignore those of us who still have problems
Beyond disgusted with the sheer incompetence and dishonesty shown here

1 Like

Thereā€™s still not in my account so I donā€™t know what happened to it but it just disappeared

Am I the only one for whom this has not been fixed? I see people say they received their missing BAT, sadly I do not. My last payment was ~SIX(6) months ago and I have not received single one since thenā€¦

2 Likes

still no march rewards, april rewarads cut in halfā€¦and March topic getting closedā€¦
scam

1 Like

Timeframe of transfer.

Still no rewards verified uphold account

Same here, Uphold verified wallet and no rewards for March and in 4 days April rewards will go vanished :frowning:
Itā€™s a pain! every month writing and asking and waiting and asking again and again and againā€¦

3 Likes

Just a couple days until the next payout begins and I still have yet to either receive the last one or even receive a message acknowledging my existence.
What a scam

@Mattches I havenā€™t received my BAT for several months now and have tried reaching out to support several times as well, but havenā€™t heard from anyone at Brave. When I first joined almost a year ago I was receiving BAT every month then it randomly stopped working. Can you please help?

2 Likes

hi @mattchess,
I restarted browser, Iā€™ve checked my Gemini Wallet and nothing.
I have open three threads and had no answer from anyone
I have commented on other threads about Gemini payment Issues and nothing
I have sent Private Message to Steeven and nothing.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.