Nothing Rewards related working

Linux Mint 20, Brave 1.18. I had a functioning setup whereby my rewards were being autodeposited monthly into Uphold.

I noticed I hadn’t been seeing ads and I hadn’t been getting paid. My Brave seems to have become unlinked from Uphold.

No problem, just re-link it. Except, when I open the Rewards Settings, I can’t click on ANYTHING that would allow me to re-link. When it asks me to set up a new account or to login to an existing one, the button to login does nothing. Can’t click anything to get to my Uphold account and re-link my Brave Browser.

Also, four separate notifications that my “rewards from ads are here!” And a button next to each that says “CLAIM”. You guessed it, the button does nothing. I hover over it, I get the pointy finger icon that says it’s a link, but nothing happens when I click.

Last time I received BAT was September. Haven’t seen ads for a LONG time.

What gives? Should I delete my profile and start over?

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like
  1. Says wallet not created.

2. 1.18.70, Mint Linux 20updated day before yesterday.

3. https://imgur.com/FcTSSnO.png

The Ads button is OFF (wasn’t the other day). It won’t let me turn it on, and the CLAIM buttons on the right are ineffective.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.