Not sure why its asking me to link my account to Zebpay

Not sure why its asking me to link my account to Zebpay, instead of Uphold or Gemini. I live in US and not sure how to change this

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? MacOS 14.3.1 and v1.63.174

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer) Uphold and Gemini

Are you in a supported region? Yes (United States)

Attaching the screenshot

It likely is because your computer locale (your location & region) is set for India and/or your language is set for Hindi or some language from India. It may even be possible you chose India as your country when it asks you to select your Rewards country.

To change these settings, choose Apple menu > System Settings, click General in the sidebar, then click Language & Region on the right and make sure you don’t have it set for India.

And if you ever did choose India for your Rewards country, you’ll need to go to brave://rewards and choose to Reset, then you’ll be starting like you never had Rewards started and would need to choose USA.

Side Note

Assuming you might have been in India and moved to the United States, you’ll need to have submitted a USA driver’s license (or simple ID card) or passport to Uphold. If you do just a change of address, it’s not good enough.

Basically, I’m saying if you ever had your Uphold account created while in India and submitted an India passport, then Uphold would tell Brave that you’re in India. So you would need that information to be replaced and would need to submit USA ID/passport.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.