Not sure whether should trust brave anymore

i missed my August payout raised a ticket and being told to wait for next month and now i waited and both August and September payout not received and raised another ticket but being told once again to wait for next month. I don’t really know whether i should trust Brave anymore what if i missed October payment once again. By not telling me what is going on and tell me to endlessly wait month after month, to be honest that is unacceptable

1 Like

Give us a few days because there are some issues Rewards team is working on, which hopefully will push payments through for current payments. If you’re having issues with payments after next week, submit a Support Ticket

Got this info here.

sorry support ticket is useless for me as i probably will know what reply i will get if i submit another ticket “i’ve told you as previous email that any missed payout will be rolled over to next month”

Hi @chakchan I’m here to help - Uphold BAT Rewards Not Received - #17 by steeven. Please DM me the email linked to your Uphold and how much BAT is missing, along with your Payment ID. Thank you.

sorry to bother you once again may i know what is the issue here? Is it on my end?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.