Not sure what to call it

Not sure because I am totally computer illiterate. Problem: I make comments on Disgus and when someone replies I am alerted on the Disgus site by a little sign. When I click on it, it will open up a window on the side that will display the comments. I’m sure I have to change a setting option but which one? Anyone hazard a guess. I like Brave & want to keep on using it. This works in firefox but firefox has become so bloated & slow.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.