Not supported - any solution

Any solution for this?

You country is not supported. You only solution is to keep accumulating rewards in your browser until your country is supported again.

Brave is trying to bring as many countries as possible back. But this is a long process.
Meanwhile you can follow the developments of this work in the following post

Earlier, it was connected in my browser, but since a few months ago, it does not connect and indicates that your country is not supported.

Can I get the list of supported countries?

Keep in mind that the region not supported error is referencing that Brave has stopped allowing Users to connect to Uphold or Gemini in those regions. It doesn’t disconnect people if they were already linked to Gemini or Uphold. Therefore, your computer would be linked if you did it before Brave stopped supporting the country but your other devices wouldn’t be able to connect because you tried to do it after. Also, it means when your computer does get disconnected, it won’t be able to connect again. (Disconnects every 90-120 days on average)

In short, your country isn’t supported right now. It likely will be added again here by the end of the year, but we are waiting to see what’s happening. (And there’s a lot of articles & posts on this if you would have taken your time to search for answers)

1 Like

Your guidance is greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot for giving your valuable time to resolve my issue regarding Uphold wallet connection.

Issue solved