NOT SOLVED - Inspecting STYLES and COMPUTED Simultaneously

Is there a way to view STYLES and COMPUTE at the same time?

ELABORATION

Description of the issue:
Due to lack of knowledge on my part, unable to view STYLES and COMPUTED at the same time

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
STEP 0: Think it would be useful to view simultaneously STYLES and COMPUTED for an element on web page.

STEP 1: Right-click on the element in the main browser window identified in STEP 0.

STEP 2: While hovering over the element right-clicked in STEP 1, hold down the CTRL and ALT keys, then sharply tap the lower-case i key
OR
STEP 2 ALTERNATE: After right-clicking per STEP 1, navigate to
Menu View->Developer->Developer Tools

STEP 3: Attempt viewing STYLES and COMPUTED simultaneously

STEP 3 CLOSE-UP

STEP 4: Fail at Step 3
Actual Result (screenshot below):

Expected result:
I am getting the result I expect. Unfortunately, I am not getting the result I desire. The root problem most likely is I do not need the result I desire, due to lack of understanding on my part. I understand the modern state of the art browser almost certainly has taken into account that simultaneous viewing of STYLES and COMPUTING is not a best practice. Unfortunately, I lack the training, experience and/or knowledge regarding how to move forward using that best practice.
Between now and when I learn how to apply the best practice, I am seeking per the following image:

Reproduces how often:
Whenever I think without evidence it would be helpful to view STYLES and COMPUTED at the same time.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
OS = macOS 10.15.4
Brave

Additional Information:
I have no other information at this time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.