Not seeing any wallpaper ads

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? windows 10, brave v.1.25.73

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes

What date did you verify your wallet? about 3 months ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? yes

Since morning I’ve not received any wallpaper ad which earlier used to come on every 4th tab, but today i’ve opened about 20 tabs but no wallpaper ad. I read another topic related to this problem in which you said brave ad support broke, so is it happening again?
@Mattches ???

2 Likes

Bybit sponsored image expire a few hours ago… We’ll just have to wait for a new one… :v: :v: :v:

but in my region there are lot more sponsors than BABYIT only.

1 Like

what you are refering to must be notification/pop up ads… not same

as you can see bybit expire and Blockfi does not work since may…
In case you dont know… ads expire when there is less than 24 hours left

No Sir
You got the Wrong person on that one. I was trying to Help someone else who asked that question. I went to FAQ site where a Tech agent had answered it to someone else. Copied the answer, went back to the person who asked that question, and Pasted the answer in. I got called a “scammer” etc for trying to Help someone. It wasn’t fair since I had gotten the answer from a reliable source, and said so, to be called a “Scammer” :disappointed_relieved:

–Spring A. (AKA Heidi) Robinson.

1 Like

Por aquĂ­ pasa exactamente lo mismo

I’m also without sponsored wallpaper … I thought it was happening to me, because I formatted my computer recently. But I see that it is a problem in general

1 Like

try clearing all browser history… this works for me sometimes

1 Like

Y te volvio a funcionar?

Same for me since yesterday with both android moblie and laptop. Wait for solution…

is there a solution that is working on these problems? We wait patiently for you to tell us what the problem is and if there will be a solution, we appreciate your prompt response please @steeven @Mattches

I’m having the same issue!

I have just see wallpaper ads again. Maybe the number ads distribution. Not a bug. That’s good when see it again!

same… its cos the old one expired and there is a new one today… :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

Same for me, tho i didn’t remember my answer here,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.