Not seeing any BAT accumulate on Samsung S10+ Android

Description of the issue:
Not seeing any BAT accumulate over time via Android. Also unable to set my wallet to match what I have set on my Laptop. Seems that BAT rewards is just not functional.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Install on Samsung S10+ Android device.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
I should be able to define/set my current wallet. I should see BAT begin to accumulate as I interact with the ads being served to me. I, ultimately, expect similar behavior to the Laptop version of the browser.

Reproduces how often:
Have installed 2x and reset Brave Rewards 1x in an effort to resolve this.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Android 10, Brave 1.7.0, Chromium 79.0.3945.116

Additional Information:

@bousquetcm,
I’m slightly confused – where is the BAT you’re not seeing coming from?

Are you saying that you aren’t seeing Brave Ads on mobile?

Apologize for any confusion. I am not seeing any reward activity come through on the Mobile Browser. I am seeing activity on Desktop, which is why I believe something is off. I do open all ads and am on my phone much more than my Desktop. So I would think I
should be seeing some level of activity here.

Secondary concern is that I do not see any option or setting to connect my wallet for depositing any accumulated BAT from rewards activity.

That better/clearer?

@bousquetcm,
Can you go to Rewards icon --> Settings --> Ads --> View details and tell me if the number reflected under Ads received this month is accurate (or at least non-zero)?

If it is, it’s worth noting that payout for viewing Brave ads happens on the 5th of every month – not in real time.

Ohhh there it is!! Is there a option I’m missing to associate my wallet?

@bousquetcm,
Apologies for the late response – at this time, there’s no way for you to link your mobile wallet to anything external at that time (including withdraw), although we will be adding this functionality soon.

Ok. So anything earned stays on my phone, until a feature is introduced to deposit to my Uphold account? Any idea when that may be? Hate to keep anything of value store on my mobile device.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.