Not recive rewards in april for march

I often get this issue , I get what I’ve earned on my PC, few few days after. It is not satisfying . I’m in the same situation this month again…I’m so sick to wait for so long everytime . I know that there are a lot of transactions to do for them, but It has to become more efficient…

1 Like

@steeven today I received the claim page for BAT reward but when I clicked on the claim button an error message was displayed and then claim option was also removed and I have still not received my BAT reward of last month.

I received the claim page for BAT reward and I clicked on the claim button. However the BAT did not get credited to my verified Gemini account.

1 Like

That’s exactly why I’m hesitant to click the claim button; I’m used to my monthly BAT automatically being deposited into my verified Gemini account.

Скачайте Outlook для Android

Another here, with the same problem.

Another here, with the same problem. When we will recive the tokens?

1 Like

I have same problems. I am with 4 devices and from 1 didn’t receive 2.7 bats to my uphold wallet.

The same happened, I even recorded a screen.
before :

but transferred to my verified account immediately afterwards. thanks.

edit: transferred after about 15 minutes.

2 Likes

same here, still didn’t get rewards from March

2 Likes

Similar issue here. I only claimed 0.250 at first and then a little over a week after I saw I could claim the remaining 2.8 BAT. I clicked claim and an error message popped up and have not received that remaining amount in my Gemini account yet and neither seen the claim button for it again.

2 Likes

I didn’t receive the rewards in March / 2022. He informed that he would receive it in 7 days but it just disappeared. I would like to understand why, because I only use it for that.
Wait.

1 Like

Still have not received March payout despite status page showing payout complete. How do we get support?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.