Not Recieving Bats Even After Seeing Ads

→ I See All ads sent to me and when i check my 30 day ads history it shows all the ads even it shows that my bats will be recieved in 4 days but after the countdown nothing happpens and nothing is added to my account.

I use Windows 10 and brave Version 1.51.114 Chromium: 113.0.5672.92 (Official Build) (64 bit)

My Brave rewards account is not connected since it is not available in my region

My Brave History Shows That i stopped recieving bats after march

and i dont have Auto Contribute on

This means you can’t earn BAT. So problem solved.

That’s correct. It was announced early this year that vBAT was over with and you can only earn BAT if you’re linked to a custodial partner.

1 Like

if i use a vpn to a supported region will it work ?

@docdeh Nope. VPN has absolutely nothing to do with it. You need to be in a supported country (actually have a passport from that country), have your Rewards set to that same country, and connect Rewards to an Uphold account that’s registered for a supported country.

I say Uphold because Gemini is available for USA only, so many wouldn’t be able. But if you’re in USA, that’s an option as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.