Not recieving BAT two months in a row

Briefly describe your issue: Last month I made a request about not recieving half of my BAT. This month I havent recieved any of it. So now I have roughly 20 BAT that I havent recieved, same as last month. The notification in yellow when i open berave rewards telling me “My rewards will arrive in 3 days” has just vanished, no trace of it. Its now the 18th of August and I havent recieved either last months or this months BAT rewards. Please help. I want my rewards

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? 1.42.95

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes

What date did you verify your wallet? No idea how to source this. But roughly 2 months ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes, New Zealand

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? yes

Hi @ksprott1312 thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you kindly submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Thank you!

Hey i sent it in 4 days ago and havent heard anything?

Hi @ksprott1312

We are working through several tickets at the moment but a Support Agent will respond to you once you are next in the queue.

Thanks for your patience.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.