Not Recieving Ads from last month

Why i’m not Recieving ads from last month is there any problem in your browser or anything else. After everymonth passing a new problem generated automatically in your browser. Now what to do to get ads notification in Android brave browser. I have already updated but nothing changes still 0 ads.

2 Likes

clear cache and data of brave browser

@asadbaig25 What the ha*** i lost my verified wallet because of you. Now i need to earn 25 bat again to verify it.

You have to mention it before giving solution. I lost my all saved passwords and websites and the biggest thing is i lost a slot of uphold account.
@Mattches

@sahil325,
Apologies for the misunderstanding – can you please send me a direct message (do not put this information as a reply in this thread) me your Wallet payment ID as well as your external Wallet address so I can see what we can do on our end? You’ll find this by going to brave://rewards-internals (just enter it into your address bar as if it were a website).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.