Not receiving the emails to be able to log in

Hi

I have a problem I am not receiving the emails to be able to log in to my account publishers.

my account is hotmail

And I have written to support but there is no answer.

Could you help me?

Thank you.

Hi @Makrod - I can help! Please request the login email 1 more time, and I should be able to fix ASAP. Send me a DM when you do so that I can be on the lookout. Thanks!

Hi

I still do not receive the email to be able to login I have tried several times and in the spam folder I don’t have those messages either.

I have sent my email by private message.

Thank you.

1 Like

@steeven Can you help me please? I still can’t log in to my account.

Thank you

Hi @Makrod, did you request that that the email be sent again? Once you do that I can help!

Hi

@steeven If many times I have requested through the Brave Rewards page to send me the link to be able to login to my account and I never receive those emails.

Hi Makrod - can you confirm that yo requested within the last 2 days? I’m still not seeing your email in the system. Please request 1 last time and as soon as you do let me know, I’ll be able to push the email through then. Thanks again!

@steeven

Hi

Thanks it has been fixed but I have not received payment this month.

There is some minimum of payment ?

I’m having the same issue. The email from https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/log-in never arrives in my email account.

@R1234

Add this email to senders and secure domains in outlook settings you should be able to fix it like this.

Regards

In the asterisk put a point.

basicattentiontoken*org

Not using Outlook at all. It’s a webmail interface to a domain that I own and control. The email just isn’t being sent.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.