Not receiving SMS re: Brave Payments

I’m signing up for Brave payments with a CC. When the Coinbase dialog indicates it has sent my phone number an SMS I’ve yet to receive the message after about an hour. I went back and double checked my phone number is correct.

hmmm… whose your mobile carrier. i’ve tried the coinbase buy widget with a couple of them and haven’t had an issue… but “a couple” is far from all.

unfortunately, if the SMS roundtrip won’t work, then you can’t even go to https://www.coinbase.com/ and set-up an account and fund a wallet directly, so we’re kind of stuck!

since coinbase is providing the service, my guess is that the first step is to try to set-up an account with them and if you don’t get the SMS then to contact them directly.

i apologize for suggesting this… it’s a lot of work compared to just using the coinbase buy widget, but maybe they can figure out what’s going on and that will help others in the future.

sorry!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.