Not receiving full BAT for referral promotion

Hello,

I just got my BAT but it seems that I didn’t get the full amount but only $500 worth of it,

and I have 504 downloads. When will the rest be settled? Also when will the BAT be transferred to my uphold account, or is there a way that I have to transfer it? I’ve attached an image so that you can see what I see on my end. Thank you so much for your support, I love Brave. :heart:

Looping in @Asad for help with this one

Thanks!
Lauren

Hi @JethroJ,

The BAT payouts for the Referral program are still rolling out. You can find more details here: https://brave.com/million-dollar-distribution/

Keep in mind, though, that in order for every referral to pay out, each user you refer must use the Brave browser (minimally) for 30 days in order to be a “confirmed” referral. As long as you have 1) activated the referral promo and 2) added at least one channel, your dashboard will display the number of downloaded and confirmed referrals in the blue box in the upper right hand corner of the Payments dashboard:

I followed the link and read it. In the first paragraph it says, ‘Today we are distributing the first part of our Million Dollar referral program directly to online publishers and content creators. Brave will now transfer accrued BAT to publishers and creators on a recurring monthly basis.’ Could you explain this, do publishers and creators get the BAT paid out every month like for example I got 103 confirmed so next month will I also get the 103xBAT worth 5USD again? Also should the my current balance be transferred to my uphold account at the end of the month?

@Asad @LaurenWags can you help me with this?

@JethroJ you won’t get BAT for the same referral twice, if that’s what you mean. :stuck_out_tongue: If only, right!?

We process referral payouts on a monthly basis since they require the referred user to use Brave for 30 days. And yes, the balance for every new confirmed referral will roll into your Uphold account toward the end of every month.

Best,
Asad @ Brave

@Asad & @LaurenWags please help

Hi @JethroJ

Work is being done on the servers so they are currently offline. Your Uphold wallet info should appear when the servers are back online.

Thanks,
Lauren
cc @Asad

Thanks for your quick response. Will the funds be available in my Uphold wallet? It is the end of the month, I just don’t want to have to wait another month for the funds to be available due this issue.

Hi @JethroJ

Unfortunately I don’t have any information on payments and how that coincides with the server work.

Thanks,
Lauren

@Asad & @LaurenWags the server seems to be working again but my Contribution Balance is still on Brave Payments and it hasn’t been transferred to my uphold account and it’s already the end of the month. @LaurenWags I was asking is this because the server was down or some other issue?

@JethroJ

As far as I know there will be a payment to publishers for contributions sometime this week. Please note that the payout that occurs this week will not include confirmed referral payments. Since your questions seem to center on referral payments I want to make this distinction. Additionally, please keep in mind, publishers only receive the referral payment once for a confirmed download (listed under ‘Confirmed’ on your publishers dashboard).

@Asad - anything I missed?

Thanks,
Lauren

BAT not credited to uphold

@LaurenWags I’m talking about the Contribution that I received last month (21 days ago). I’ve attached a picture of what I see, and I’ve highlighted what I’m talking about. It says you Contribution will be transferred to you uphold account on a monthly basis and what I’m asking is the month of April has already ended but my balance hasn’t been transferred yet, which means I can’t use it. Is there a way from your end that you can transfer the funds or is there a way I can? Thank you for you assistance.

hi
nice to see that i am not the only one who have this problem
the month is ending but i havent received yet any amount in my uphold account
any clarification please???

@tajernabil please see this post, this is all I know at the moment: Not receiving full BAT for referral promotion

@Asad may have more information for you and can help with further investigation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.