Not receiving BAT from Brave Sponsored Images

Hello.

I’ve seen a lot of ads (Sponsored Images) from Energizer and Paypal. But nothing update in Estimated pending rewards. Also not show in 7-day Ads History.

Is it normal?
Thanks

Update : Ads History not update since 2/15/21 (Last BAT from ‘Sponsored Images’ were BlockFi)

1 Like

Could anyone help me with the question please?

1 Like

Maybe this is the problem?

2 Likes

Thank you klompje,

I tried to restart before but it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Any Brave Support here?

1 Like

The thing is, there is a limit to how much you can earn from sponsored images in a certain time period. Maybe a particular picture pays only the first time it seen? Anyways, when i Refresh tabs on my pc, it cycles through 4-5 sponsored images and gives 0.01 bat each time.

After all have been seen once, it repeats the same pictures again. Ive noticed that it also stops paying BAT. If i try after an hour or so, it starts paying again.
This theory is based on personal experiences, so might be worth messaging someone from the brave team to answer your query with technical facts.

1 Like

Thank you @divyansh101dabral

Last BAT I received from sponsored images is Blockfi (15 Feb 2021) Checked by estimated pending rewards.

Does it pay but not update in estimated pending rewards anymore?

1 Like

Update : After NEXO ads it’s count as normal now.

The images dont update that often. Nvm the images. If you are viewing them and they are eligible for rewards, it will show up in the monthly payout for sure. If my above answer clears your doubts, do mark it as an answer. FYI these image rewards won’t show in ad history sometimes.

1 Like

Thank you @divyansh101dabral

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.