Not Receiving Ads for 1 month

I have used brave around 6 months got ads which was around 1.5 BAT(this is because I kept reinstalling the browser because about half way through the month I stop receiving ads). the is the most BAT I’ve got recently , right now haven’t got ads in a whole month. I have read about the ad catalogue but not getting for a whole month is not normal also stopped receiving BAT from opening sponsored tabs. I’m from India and uses Win 10 don’t use a VPN and the fix I see for this issue is using VPN and changing region. I hope you guys reach out soon and fix this issue

2 Likes

Man, I have just the same issue for two months already. Love Brave as a browser, will keep using it irrespective of BAT crediting, however, when my browser says I am earning crypto, I would like this statement to be true or be removed, as it just seems to be some kind of joke.

Ive noticed for the last two weeks that ads have almost totally disappeared. The credits are a totally after thought and now Im thinking about just turning them off completely so I can get that ad out of the way.

There are several issues that may cause problems. This post helps consolidate the most frequent issues in one topic and you can use it for troubleshooting settings:
PSA: Friendly Reminder For People Having Issues with Rewards/Ads

Using a vpn can get your account flagged. Also, if you uninstall/reinstall Brave Browser without restoring your original verified wallet, you may have reached the 4 slot lifetime limit. This post can help you restore one slot if you have reached the limit:

Only Brave support staff will be able to check if your account has been flagged and to unflag it. Send a direct message (DM) to the moderators explaining your problem and asking them to check if your account has been flagged. Include the following information in your DM:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in `Settings → Brave Rewards

Good luck all!

1 Like

Hi @Ginsengx welcome to Community :slight_smile:

If you could kindly DM me your wallet payment ID. You can find this by typing brave://rewards-internals into your URL bar which will take you to your Rewards internals General info tab.