Not Receiving Ad Notifications

Hello,

I am not receiving any Ad notifications in the Brave browser. On the Rewards page, it says Ad notifications received 0 (zero).

I am running Windows 10 and I have Brave Version 0.63.48 Chromium: 74.0.3729.108 (Official Build) (64-bit) installed.

I have also enabled “Ads” in the Rewards settings.

In Windows 10, I have checked my “Notification and Actions” settings, and Brave is not listed in the “Get notifications from these senders” section. Not sure why it doesn’t show up there.

I am in South Korea, not sure if that is why I am not getting ads notifications.

I have also tried uninstall and reinstall Brave.

Any ideas why I am not getting ad notifications?

Thanks

It seems it only works in certain countries like the US and Canada so it’s not international and I haven’t seen anyone saying that it will be all over the world soon… So again Brave is like all the others giving only to the privileged :))

1 Like

hi, im living in belgium and it there are no ads availble at the moment? any ideas why??

Because its only available in US, Canada, Germany and UK i believe. They should turn it off based on location so people are not getting their hopes high that they will receive free money :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok, thanks… i hope they will change it in the future!

so the only option i have is to ad funds, ok… i see where this is going :laughing::wink:

1 Like

Bummer, thanks for the reply

@GoGarr @hive @eduardocasas current supported countries for Brave Ads is US, Canada, UK, Germany and French.

It’s still in early phase :wink: More support for other countries is coming. More https://brave.com/brave-ads-launch/

2 Likes

HI i just joined the community and installed the new browser, i did not have the previous version, do you have to install the old first then upgrade? i installed laptop first then my phone and they are synced. i am not receiving any tokens yet. did i do something backwards here? Thanks so much for your help…

Same here (living in Belgium). I am trying with a VPN but not working either.
Any idea how to get ads notifications enabled outside the supported countries?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.