Not Received whole rewards, only reveived 0.25 BAT

same issue please provide full BAT

3 Likes

Same here, Only 0.25 BAT received.

1 Like

i was supposed to recive 6 bat but all vanished

1 Like

Same here. I was supposed to receive around 4.535 BAT but only got 0.250 BAT.

1 Like

same with me, is this scam?

same here. I was supposed to receive 5.560 Bat

1 Like

same sutivation me too. in both android and pc … just got 0.25 bat … remaining bats are in processing which it take a long week but didnt recived yet.

is any one ? having same prblm like me?

1 Like

i got this reply yesterday

steeven

13h

If you received less BAT than expected please notes that All payouts to verified wallets are still processing. Payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience.

For updates you can follow the Banner topic Ads Payout Status Update.

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

6 Likes

same boat, received .25 when i was suppose to get somewhere like 3.5, i cant remember exactly hopefully it gets fixed because I’ve really been enjoying the platform so far

1 Like

Post by another community member. Specific to an Android device but probably applies to all OS. Per ChrisCat (Brave staff mod on reddit), Brave will be reissuing payouts starting next week.

Not usually but I had the same issue this month myself

Received 0.25 instead of more than 2.5 BAT. Also these 0.25 BAT are not reflecting in verified Gemini wallet. Can you suggest ?

2 Likes

Same for me too. Brave updated notice that they will come by next week

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Hello everyone, I need help please, I want to claim my BAT and it doesn’t give me an option. I already have 2 days past the withdrawal date and I can’t claim. I had 44.75 BAT and it only appeared that I will receive 31.09. I want to know why this happened? I hope that Brave solves that problem for me

Yeah but I received 0.25 BAT in place of 3.85 BAT, that also vanished after some time in gemini.

same with me. I got 0.25 instead of 4.2

UPDATE: Was able to receive my missing BAT. Thank you so much Brave Team! <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.