Not received pending BAT - March 8th

That’s mean they fool us every month blocked on payment date then after some day unblock then again payment date Blocked… I think this is the blocking cycle… #scambrave @Asad @steeven plz reply Us Asap

#scambrave @Asad @steeven

Same problem this month, please take a look to my e mail : [email protected]
It’s Thé second month that my accound goes on revieuw and then I didnt receive my payout.

Hi there, I reinstated your account for you. Sorry about that. We had to do an additional review on your account. Since you were flagged again, your payout will be pushed to next month’s. Apologies for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

@Asad I have not still been paid for this month even after you cleared my account on the 29th of last month and told me I would get my full payment this month. My email is [email protected] Please you can send the payment manually to those of us in such situation because we have waited long enough and waiting till next month again will be very very disappointing and bad as the last payment I got was in February. What if next month the same issue occurs? So we’ll have to wait again till the other month, A solution should be provided please I know it is possible to send payment manually to individuals who were not paid. It is really demoralizing to keep waiting for months to get paid knowing fully well something can be done about it. Please we don’t want to wait till next month. Thanks for your understanding @Asad.

1 Like

Hi @Asad! Same thing happend to me. Last month my account was under review and then it got cleared. You promised that I will receive my tips this month but insted my account is again under review! Last month request num (8171) and this month req. num(11072). Thank you

11 days no reply to emails my account went into review on the 7th of april and ive sent emails every other day with no response back

2 Likes

Hello @Asad, my account has been suspended for about a month with the ticket 7186, 11 days ago you sent me the same message of a month and I answered and I have not had any answers, I hope you can help me with the suspension of my account, my email is [email protected]

3 Likes

still no response or email back f

1 Like

I’m curious,is there anyone received a respond?

1 Like

my account is under review from 4 month ago , and any admin didn’t answer me
why ?

2 Likes

I did , email . ticket and dm and… wit no response back

1 Like

yeah im going on 2 weeks no response from staff on here or by email not sure whats the deal

hello @Asad mate already for a month since my account is under review and I still have no answer to the email I send. You are grateful to make the review to receive my payment as soon as possible.
[email protected]

1 Like

How long do you have to wait?

1 Like

hello @Asad i have been almost a month since my account is under review i have sent multiple emails and posted on here and have not received any response

[email protected]

We will be getting through a bunch of these today. Will personally review your account now. Please check your email spam folders.

1 Like

thank you for the response @asad much appreciated

Hello Asad! I’m also waiting one month for the response. Req: 11920

1 Like

i dont have response too

1 Like