Not received pending BAT - March 8th

@Asad hello Asad It was to know how much longer it will take to review the accounts since I have been waiting 1 week and 3 days for your answer, Thank you … joelbsb@gmail.com

Hola Asad era para saber cuanto tiempo mas se va tardar para revisar las cuenta ya que llevo 1 semana y 3 dias esperando por su respuesta, Gracias… joelbsb@gmail.com

@Asad Hi I dont have any response from you Asad from about week now. Do you get may answer? request nr. 7230
Regards

1 Like

@Asad hello Asad Thank you for checking my account, I already answered the mail what you asked me, I hope my account is not totally subtracted and my account is activated again because they will come more refer, send a comment and other friends that do not follow me by contributing to my YouTube channel until I have more than 10000 subscribers, but I know that I get more referral.

Hola Asad Gracias por revisar mi cuenta, ya te respondi al correo lo que me preguntaste, espero que mi cuenta no quede totalmete supendida y me activen de nuevo mi cuenta ya que vendran mas referido, ya mande un cometario y a otros amigos que no me sigan contibuyendome a mi canal de youtube hasta que tenga mas de 10000 sucrictores, pero se que obtende mas referido.

Hi @Asad i sent an e-mail for respond your mail and waited 12 day long but i dont reiceve an answer,(already check spam folder)kaslikahraman@gmail.com is my mail address

Hi everyone, i will get to you all, but if you need me to check out your account, please PM me and send me your publishers account email address, don’t just reply here.

1 Like

Estas en revisión? Cuantos bat tenías?

No able Spaniol amigo. Entiende Italiano, English, Russian ?

Are you in review? how many bat you?

I want to know. Batproject telegram is still working. Or any other official telegram chanel of brave browser and BAT.

1 Like

I’d;7270 five day past still reviewing… since 9th march…

Please be patiently, all requests will be answered. Are a lot petitions and admins make all posible for help.

1 Like

First People with around id 2300 waitink two weeks so you gona 2 month, second if you wait so much time its highly probably baned even if you have legall www/yt channel. Thats what people say about new Brave policy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Asad i answer you some week ago, my request is 7180

Good afternoon.

I respect your decision, but I do not share it. I want to clarify that at no time have I cheated on your page, on the contrary, I have used it for a month and I have given verbal promotions among my friends and acquaintances, who still ask me if I pay for the page, and I said yes

It seems unfair to me, that they have not even paid me the 5 dollars they offered and still offer many people to use their browser every month. It’s unfortunate, and from what I read in the Brave community, I’m not the only one with that idea.

I say goodbye very disappointed and offended to say that I am a scammer.

I have been working with several websites for two years on the Internet, and so far my reputation is impeccable, so I think their displeasure seems disrespectful.

He says goodbye.

1 Like

Its been almost a month and I do not have access to my account.
I would like to get a reply from the support team because I have a lot of BATs in my account and I can not believe that I will just lose.
I am an active user, I support the project and I think we deserve some respect.

My ticket is 7191

1 Like

Man, my account is one more Time under revieuw… you are not serious, We talked each other and you unlock my accound the last month and now I have the same problem… what’s you excuse now ?

1 Like

Account under revieuw : recorddivergent@gmail.com
It’s the second Time my account is under revieuw before the payout of the month, very strange… it’s look like you find excuses to not give the rewards to people …

Find a solution as soon as possible, I m tired of your browser and your seriousless team.

1 Like

@Record last time after unlock account did u get payment or not?? I am asking you that question Because my and my friend’s account also blocked

Nooo i didnt Get it

Le mar. 9 avr. 2019 à 09:26, Avinash20 via Brave Community brave@discoursemail.com a écrit :