Not received pending BAT - March 8th

Hello @Asad I sent you the information you asked me, I know they are super busy, but that just to stay calm so as not to disturb much, Thanks my email: joelbsb@gmail.com

Oh yeah… tell me about the fundamentals of the project. What about the control of the ammount of tips you can send to publishers you support. What about that?

Why Brave Browser has a wallet that you can add a whole Ethereum or a BTC, and it limits the amount of tips you can send?

1 Like

Hi everyone, I got your replies :slight_smile: Still reviewing these accounts. Appreciate your patience. Sorry for the delays! The team (well, really just me) is very swamped with these requests. I promise I will get to you all eventually. Feel free to ping me here if you have any questions.

6 Likes

I’d;7123 six day past still reviewing

1 Like

I’d;7270 five day past still reviewing…

1 Like

the issue is almost a week now but still the same old story… hopefully all goes well…

2 Likes

Hello @Asad i answer you some days ago, my request is 7180

1 Like

im also waiting…Mar 11, 2019, 11:05 PM. request (7138)

1 Like

To be honest, I feel really humiliated and disappointed with all this situation.

6 Likes

Yes they are real human but they won’t reply… Let us know if our account will be deleted or what…

3 Likes

I waited for the bat payment until March 13, so I wrote an email to support+publishers@basicattentiontoken.org and they gave me the claim number 7589, they asked me several questions that I answered.
What will be the next step? Will the payments remain during the month of April or have they been lost?
It’s a shame, the browser is very good.
marguello2004@gmail.com

@NerdLabsAdmin I’ve been reading your exchanges with chriscat cause I’m experiencing problems too… (but different ones anyway…)

I was impress by your cat writing ! :heart_eyes_cat:

Very funny and there nothing to be offended for…

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Hello @Asad honestly, is this situation worrying me a lot? will i be rehabilitated? What must I do to prove my honesty? No I’m not even content anymore, I’ve lost confidence, let’s solve the issue

First of all – everyone check their SPAM folders. I have sent emails out to most suspended publishers already asking for further information etc. Also, Brave email support does not reply on the weekend.

These reviews are not simple, or quick, and the publisher support team (which at the moment is just me and @chriscat plus a couple volunteers) has to take them on on top of all our other duties. Additionally, this month there was a huge spike in suspensions that we simply were not able to anticipate. These reasons all combined are why the reviews are taking so long. Rest assured that every single case will be worked through in due time. Brave Rewards is still very, VERY much in beta and we’re still working hard to improve our process for handling these things. I know everyone is frustrated and worried right now but I do ask for your patience for awhile longer. I am hoping to have a good bulk of the reviews done by the middle of next week.

Whether or not your account is cleared, you WILL be notified of the final decision. If you haven’t heard back from us yet, it doesn’t mean you were forgotten. If we decide to close or open your account we will 100% let you know once the decision has been made.

4 Likes

The payments won’t be lost. If your account is cleared, your balances will roll over to next month’s payout.

4 Likes

Calm down people! My account is under review since january and I’m still waiting without a hurry. So, let’s have a coffee and HODL!!!

Can you PM me your email address, @KalAika ? Nobody should have had to wait since January, I’d be happy to take a look for you.

2 Likes

Hello @Asad, thanks for your announcement, we continue wait patiently. Thanks and have a nice day.

Hello, I’m still waiting your answer about my accound under revieuw since a week now … request (7345)
my e-mail : recorddivergent@gmail.com

1 Like

i wrote you back, please check your email spam folder(s)

1 Like