Not paid BAT April 2020

I did not receive any BAT yesterday. My payout date changed to May 5th. I haven’t received a payout since February. I’m also not accumulating any BAT, although Brave is the only browser I use. Something is wrong with my browser. Is there anyone out there that can fix this? I’m have version 1.5.123.

1 Like

Hi @cheezy_poof - please know that April payments are still being processed!

Is your expected BAT all from Ads?

1 Like

Same problem here, haven’t received a payment in March either but thought it might be because I was below the payout limit.
I now have 23.6BAT accumulated but it just changed to next payment in May.

yes expected from the ads, unless they are earned another way too. I was told we can earn BAT just by browsing, but I don’t know if that is true. I used to earn about 7-10 BAT a month and it stopped. My “estimated earnings so far this month” under rewards hasn’t changed from 0 since I had to restore my wallet which was 2/20. I didn’t get a payout for March. I haven’t received one yet for April, but I’ve also earned 0 BAT so that makes since on why I didn’t get an April payout. What doesn’t make since is why I didn’t accumulate any BAT the whole month of March when I used to accumulate around 7-10 BAT monthly. My ads are set to 5 an hour and always have been. I think having to restore my wallet broke it somehow and I don’t know how to fix it.

What else could it be? How does one earn BAT except by viewing ads?

Good luck, steeven … you are on the front lines of what seems like a long enduring battle to clean this stuff up.

Hi @cheezy_poof - we pushed out the final Ads payment late last night - can you confirm that you still are unable to claim your April ads BAT? Thank you!!

It doesn’t show I have any rewards to claim. I have exactly 100 BAT and that’s what I had in February after I claimed my February rewards. Here’s what my rewards page looks like.

Same here sir nothing to claim on my mobile under the bat icon. Please help.

my bat claim also doesn’t show up for this month, i’m using a desktop

same problems does it fix?

same problem how do i fix it?

Hello.

Have the same issue and hope for a solution.

@steeven I have the same problem. What I have doing please?

Can anyone who hasn’t already done so in this thread send me your Rewards Internals info in a DM? The Dev team is currently reviewing.

Tokens should have been added to my wallet on 6th of April.

Hi Steeven.

Which exactly Rewards Internals do you need?

Than I can send these via DM.

BR,
Stephan

Did you get an Update, Mir300194

Me not :frowning:

put this in the address bar brave://rewards-internals/