Not Give Proper Bats

Bat Reward Balance Of Match Month is Around 9.854 BAT But after review and adding a bat just 0.250 BAT.

this is happing to me 2nd a time in the previous month also deduct some amount of BAT Tokens.

And the worst thing is you guys are not storing any kind of history of rewarded BATS.

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

How many days it will take to resolve this issue.
I totally think you guys are a fraud with us.

Hi @Thoss, you will receive your April payout.

1 Like

There were times when we got paid late but we always got paid. Brave is never a cheater.

1 Like

Ok, i will wait for more time its happing with me second time but I have trust on brave…

1 Like

Thank You brave community,
And Sorry for hypering on you.

1 Like

As a Brave Ambassador, I also get paid late. Because we are a big family with over 50 million users. We never doubted Brave’s goodwill at the time these payments were in trouble, and compensation was even paid. So keep using Brave and invite other friends. Thanks.

Hello Steven,

My march/april payout was supposed to be of 5.645 BATs and I did receive 5.635 BATs 9 days ago on 4th of April. I am wondering if that was just a bonus reward or was that my earned BATs because I got that payment even before the payments started rolling out for Uphold (my browser is connected to Uphold).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.