Not getting Push notification Ads, NTP and news ads are working fine

I had my locale settings in Ad diagnostics set to US for about an year(unknown to me).
Hadn’t received any ads since then.
Recently with the help of the community, changed the locale settings back to India.
Now I am getting NTP and news ads, but no push notification type ads yet:

Windows 8.1 Pro,
brave Version 1.44.112 Chromium: 106.0.5249.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (no)

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? (Yes)

Are you using a VPN? (It is installed. But I rarely uses it)

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards? (yes)

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner? (no)

Does your device pass the [SafteyNet]? (using PC)

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner? (rewards used to get sent to Uphold. But now India is not supported and haven’t been getting any ads since the last november. Auto-contribute is turned off)

@zootyleon There is one more thing you can try. Go to brave://flags/ and set Enable Brave Ads custom push notifications to Enabled and relaunch. Do post an update if it works.

1 Like

Have done so.
Will wait for three days and will update the result.

Update : It works!
For my last query also, u were the one who came up with the solution.

Tnx so much bro. :innocent:

Happy Diwali :boom:

1 Like

Good to know. And a very happy Diwali. :boom: :sparkler: :firecracker:

1 Like

there is no mention that windows 8.1 pro version is not supported for Brave rewards. Please be mindful before posting, as it can waste the time of others’.

@Deepak993635 It’s important to pay attention to details though. You’ll see that OP in this topic is using Windows 8. The person that was being talked to on Reddit was using Windows 7. Chris had said they no longer support Windows 7, he didn’t say Windows 8 isn’t supported. So you’re right in that newer Windows is better, but wrong in saying that this particular person would have had to update to newer Windows, as it’s not yet required.

Does Brave have any solid dates till which Windows 8.1 would be supported?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.