Not getting my may payout for uphold account, no reply from brave support

Briefly describe your issue:
I didn’t get my May payout for uphold wallet/

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
I, am using Windows 10, and my Brave version is
Version 1.39.122 Chromium: 102.0.5005.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes it is verified.

What date did you verify your wallet?
More then 2 years

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes (India)

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
I am using both Web Browser and Mobile browser (Android) for android I have Passed the test for Safetynet.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Such a useless support team nobody is helping no contact from support useless team support 4, 5 times reported still no reply, can’t even solve the problem if you guys can’t help simply say it instead of keeping quiet. If Brave keeps on doing like this there will be no future for Brave .

This is a widely discussed issue in the Brave Community and not just for users located in India but for other countries as well. I see that you have posted in other topics, so you know that India is currently restricted. It was restricted June 6 before May payout processing even began. So, you should already be aware that users located in India would not and will not get a May payout transfer to Uphold, or any transfer to Uphold, until the restriction is removed.

What do you expect Brave support to say to you that has not already been said in hundreds of other posts to hundreds of other users by both community members and support staff? Is there something about your particular situation that is unique from all others experiencing the same and that requires a direct response from support staff to you personally? Please update your topic if there is. If I am misunderstanding the issue, please clarify. Thank-you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.