Not getting brave rewards even after watching ads

Wrong. The logs aren’t typically useful for users. And even when we have issues, Brave staff don’t even ask for logs as they aren’t useful in resolving. In fact, to quote Mattches from when I asked him about Logs:

Digging through/posting their logs and making assumptions about what they mean is not helpful to anyone.

Part of the reason why is you’re missing the format that usually is there. When going to create new posts and choosing tags, it provides us a template to follow. The one for Rewards Support (which is where yours should be posted), would show the below:

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

You did at least provide some of that info, but things like if you’ve used a VPN and which region you’re in can make a big difference.

Some of the links in the template I’ve quoted directly above will help, but then the bulk of what anyone here can help you with is in the FAQ I made and posted here in Brave Community not long ago. Please check out What are things that can interfere with Brave Rewards? and What should I do if I am not seeing ads? What do I do if I don't receive BAT for ads? as they pretty much cover things that might be causing you issues. It also instructs you who to contact to get it resolved.

FAQ link is -Retired- PSA: User FAQ - Support & Answers