Not getting any brave rewards at all, ever, even after 2 months use

Description of the issue:
Had Brave installed for 2 months, im not getting any brave rewards.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Use Brave Browser set adds to on. 5 max setting. look at and buy from adds on Brave Browser.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Never get any Brave BAT rewards

Expected result:
Get Brave Rewards

Reproduces how often:
100%

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
win 10 Home. Brave 1.8.86

Additional Information:

Hi @WarHog, Welcome to Community!
You may have some notification permission issues - try the link below to troubleshoot the problem:

and if that doesn’t work see can you try going to https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html, and forcing the notification to pop up.

Brave is showing as “on” (enabled) in notifications in win 10. Adds are appearing, but still no rewards.

Same problem here, notifications are enable, but until now no adds. I’m using Brave for a at least one month and a half. I read the at least 3 possible solutions and execute the procedures but nothing. I’m kind of giving up Brave in the that matter.
I don’t know if that matters but, I’m from Brazil and all the content that I search and have interest are written/recorded in english.

So is the project dead? Looks like, it dont work and even where it do countless people are reporting their rewards are gone. This is basic features of Brave/BAT but after all this time, if you cant get this right, i dont hold any optimism for the future of it. However ill still use the browser for the add/tracker blocker feature. Maybe Brave should find another way of financial support.

GL!