Not getting any Brave ads since APRIL

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

More than an year ago.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes

1 Like

Hi @steeven . Can you help me out ?

Hi @Nickie, does this test work for you? https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058972091-Push-Notification-Test.

Hi @steeven . Yes. the test worked . One more thing I’m getting Sponsored background images and getting paid for it , but still I’m not getting any brave ads.

1 Like

omg, same
its been 6 months since i received an ad. Only sponsored images.
@steeven , the test works. I have raised many queries but no one responds. Please give a solution for me too! MacOS

Same issue here on Windows 10. I received my last ad on 11/10/2021. Same issues.

Hi, @steeven , same here. I haven’t received any rewards since July. I just noticed my wallet was disconnected for some reason. I’ve just reconnected, what can I do to received all the rewards I should have received since July?
Thank you.

Same for me, test works but no ads since mid November, can you help me?

Same here. Can your team actually help instead of staying silent?

Hello @steeven . Any updates ?

I am having the same issue and this test works for me. The issue is occurring on Brave for Android and Windows 10. I am set to receive up to 10 ads per hour on both, but I can’t remember the last time I seen an ad on either platform.

Having issues with rewards not transferring to Gemini, either.

Any help is much appreciated.

@Nickie can you DM me your wallet ID?

I’d sent across my wallet ID and some details you requested. Is there any update?

Cheers

This appears to be a widespread issue with no resolution.
I am wondering whether to ditch Brave and go back to Mozilla.
I’ve been waiting since last year for a fix and have made contact multiple times with no results.

Come on, just help the community, a lot of users are having the same problem, its been months regarding this, are you trying to be the worst supporter of all time? Is just a problem that you can’t fix? just answer the people please, thank you

If this is an issue for your Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)

Thank you.