Not getting any ads

Thanks for the update. I spend most of my time on nightly. I have moved over 60% of my work to nightly. Would wait till its starts getting ads, also current version still doesn’t have ads

Thank you! I am so sorry the delay, i’ve been busy and couldn’t access the forum earlier

@renacaceres Issus is logged, please track the below issue here.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, @gsarvadnya

It’s weird that it says it is fixed, but it is not. I haven’t got nay ads for almost the whole month of September.
Also the thread you sent I think it’s about Mac… I am using windows

I hope this can be fixed.

Thanks

Renata

@renacaceres Do you mean you are not seeing ads in 0.72.x or above? can you share me the brave version details i can try it out in my winodws 10 platform.

Thanks!

@renacaceres Ads are served in 0.72.x and above. Just tried on my windows 10 x64 .

Can you please check the below

1. Catalog file is full or empty?
  2. Brave Rewards is enabled or not?
  3. What is the focus assist setting status in windows OS?

Please revert back with above details.

Thanks!

Well i actually did not have this problem originally but the latest update for the developers version has now stopped the ads

1 Like

Sorry I am not a computer person. i just uninstalled and installed the nightly browser again, and I got one ad… might be fixed

2 Likes

since i switched to the beta version i haven’t had a problem with the ads i don’t know about nightly i have it but do not use it.

maybe i moved something in the files that i wasn’t supposed too lol thats what i get for snooping where i shouldn’t lmao

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t know why this keeps happening, but I am once again not getting any ads. In fact, once I uninstalled the browser and installed it again, it worked only for a few days and stopped.
I’ve been to busy to come back here to let you know, however I am not getting ads for almost two weeks now.

Am I the only one that have this issue? Is it possible that my computer is the problem? (pretty old laptop, that I need to reset as soon as possible)

Thanks!

my ads stop showing on my pc I have v 1.12.114
I enable all things